- What brands do you print on?
- We print on a variety of brands to bring you the best quality and unique shirts on the market.
- How do I know what size shirt to order?
- Each product page has links to sizing charts. Refer to these charts and any special instructions given per product.
- I ordered two shirts of the same size, why is one smaller?
- Some of the designs are printed on different style shirts. Check the product description for any special sizing notes.
- How should I care for my shirts? Will they shrink?
- The best way to care for your shirts is to turn them inside out and machine or hand wash them on cold. Since all of the shirts have some percentage of cotton, they will tend to shrink a little after being washed and dried. For the least shrinkage, dry on low or hang dry.
- Will the printing fade?
- Because we choose to use soft water-based inks, some of the prints will fade some after being washed. Black prints tend to fade the most, but will still hold up for lots of wear and washes.
- Do you print your own shirts?
- No, we focus on design and leave the printing to the professionals.
- Who designs your shirts?
- Through pit bull inspiration and trial and error - we do!
- How long after I order will I receive my shirts?
- Standard shipping for orders in the contiguous US takes up to 2 weeks. International orders usually take 2-4 weeks to arrive depending on the destination and customs processing. The tracking for international orders will not update once the package leaves the US, but the order is still on its way.
- What shipping method do you use?
- Standard shipping for orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail.
- How much does shipping cost?
- It depends on your country and the size of your order. The easiest way to determine your shipping cost is to add the items to your cart, select your country, and press the “update total” button. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- What if my package says it was delivered but I did not receive it.
- Please contact us immediately if this is the case, however we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We will do our best to follow up with the post office to discover where your package might be, but our insurance coverage does not cover packages listed as delivered by our postal service.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship to almost every country around the world. *Please note: Orders shipped outside of the U.S. are subject to regular customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- Which organization do you donate to?
- Unless otherwise noted, we donate solely to Karma Rescue Organization, based in Los Angeles, CA. They are an IRS recognized 501C3 organization and have been established for over 10 years.
- Why do you donate to Karma?
- Karma Resuce and KAE-O Clothing have very similar values and believe that in order for the general public to learn about the pit breed, there must be outlets for education. Karma Rescue has an amazing education outreach which KAE-O Clothing is excited to support and assist in growing.
- How are your profits that you donate a percentage of calculated?
- As you can imagine, our products don't just appear! We factor in the cost of the blank shirts and the screening process along with the costs associated with transportation of the shirts, supplies and hired labor necessary to fold and pack the items, costs incurred from damaged/stolen items, shipping, sales tax and the fees that are charged by our banking merchant for processing all of our sales transactions. What we don't include in this calculation are vacations, big kid toys, fancy dinners and other extravagancies.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We gladly accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover or direct payments, all through PayPal.
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
- No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.
- How secure is your store?
- This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- What is your return policy?
- Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. In general, unworn shirts can be exchanged within 15 days of delivery. Please include a copy of the email confirmation that was emailed to you after your original purchase. If a product is defective, it may be exchanged for a new product which will be shipped to you at no additional charge. If you ordered an incorrect size, you will be responsible for shipping the wrong size back as well as payment for shipment of new product. If you have further questions please contact us.
Returns should be mailed to:
1738 S. Marvin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90019